AirCore Modular Aircraft System
AirCore is simple, fast and fun!
Moving the Power Core from one airframe to another takes only seconds and the Power Core holds all the precision engineered components you need to fly your model.
It means that you can build up a large fleet of airframes quickly and economically.
Precision engineering. The molded plastic tray of the Power Core self-aligns in the cradle of every airframe and attaches with magnets for fast, perfect alignments.
*All AirCore airframes require: AirCore Power Core, 4-channel transmitter with SLT, or AnyLink and compatible 4-channel transmitter, 7.4V 250mAh LiPo battery and compatible charger.
Lights, Camera, Heli!
Coming Soon: 180 QX HD
We are taking pre-orders now and expect delivery Mid November to early December.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite® EFC™-720 camera with transmitter functionality
- Includes 2GB micro SD card for use with EFC-720 camera
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
The Blade® 180 QX combines the latest in quadcopter innovations with HD video and image capture capabilities. Utilizing SAFE™ technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite® EFC™-720 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on the included RTF model transmitter. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-720 flight camera and a 2GB micro SD card included, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality is pre-programmed on the included 5-channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X® stability system.
|Main Rotor Diameter:||14.0 in (355mm)|
|Gross Weight:||3.35 oz (95 g)|
|Length:||11.5 in (292mm)|
|Motor Size:||(4) 8.5mm brushed|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
|Is Assembly Required:||Yes|
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you’re ready to fly!
Star and Stripes!
We have been having fun with our aftermarket bodies the first is our SCTE Team Losi Body (TLR8061) painted by Ron Alvarado.
Blast From The Past
PARMA FIFTY FIVE SC BAJA .040″ Clear Body – #1238. Thanks to Mike Lewis we can challenge the best of the best and look good while doing it.
We seemed to have attracted 100/100 scale follower a, 56 Cadillac convertible.
Flirtey and Zookal fly textbook to you mobile phone
Coming to the United sates in 2015?
Zookal is delivering books via UAV with the help of Flirtey’s UAVs, they include CAT (collision avoidance technology) to prevent them from crashing into trees, buildings or birds; a systems allowing the drones to hover and then land slowly if it loses signal range or experiences technical failure. Flirtey’s have the ability to continue to fly if it looses one propeller or battery.
Flirtey’s commercial drones don’t have cameras in order to prevent privacy intrusions
Need more information feel free to call (513) 248-4666 or stop in to see us at: Cincinnati’s Hobby Express. Click HERE for directions.
by HobbyZone (HBZ5300)
If you have been to our hobby shop you know we are surrounded by buildings and trees. Check our the maiden flight of the Duet.
Click HERE for more product information.
– Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the “AA” batteries for the transmitter!
– Interference-free 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
– Vibrant trim scheme
– 3-channel control allows you to have complete control over climb, steering, and throttle
– Virtual Instructor™ technology helps to remove the complexity of RC flight by providing control assistance and countering the effects of wind and turbulence
– Durable, lightweight construction helps prevent damage in case of a crash
– Quiet and efficient power system
– Rechargeable 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery for generous flight times on a single charge
– Includes 4 “AA” batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Needed To Complete
Call us if you have any questions: 513-248-4666
Beast 60e ARF
by E-flite (EFL9000)
- Lightweight laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
- High power-to-weight ratio with 3D capability
- Fast four-screw and four-pin field assembly
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with carbon joiner tube
- Ready-to-mount the recommended high-output E-flite® Power 60, 470Kv motor
- Large magnetic nose hatch provides ample access to battery and electronics
- Independent and simple direct-link servo installation
- Steerable tailwheel and quality hardware package
- Large control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Pre-painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Durable aluminum landing gear with painted finish
Needed To Complete
– 6+ channel transmitter and radio system
– (4) mini servos and (2) standard servos
– 60-size brushless outrunner motor
– 3-inch parabolic (P-51 style) spinner
– 100-amp brushless ESC
– 22.2V 6S 4400-5000mAh 30C LiPo flight battery
– Charger for flight battery
– Pilot figure (optional)
Glamis Fear Four Seat Buggy 1/8 RTR
by VATERRA (VTR04001)
Inspired by the monstrously overpowered sand rails that run the dunes of Glamis, the Vaterra ® 1/8-scale Glamis Fear comes ready to run and equipped to handle all kinds of terrain. From the composite nylon chassis and oil-filled shocks to the waterproof electronics*, the Glamis Fear™ 4-seater buggy is built to let you go off-road in the real world blasting through sand, rocks, mud or wheeling on asphalt. The Glamis Fear is designed to excel in any driving environment.
Delta Ray RTF with SAFE Technology by HobbyZone (HBZ7900)
Check the maiden flight / landing of the Delta Ray RTF with SAFE Technology. One of our customers (Thanks for the video, Mike) bought and the same day went out and flew it at the Loveland Propbusters field in East Fork.
Check out the Delta Ray details: Click here.
Call us if you have any questions: 513-248-4666
415 Wards Corner | Cincinnati, Ohio 45140
Delta Ray is Coming tomorrow!
We are expecting the HobbyZone® Delta Ray™ aircraft utilizes SAFE™ technology to provide unprecedented flight assistance and envelope protection for new pilots. With SAFE technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the Delta Ray flying experience is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners. Plus, everything you need comes in one box, including a Spektrum™ DX4e transmitter, making it the ultimate beginner-friendly aircraft.
Call us today to reserve yours: 513-248-4666