HobbyZone DUET RTF – Key Features
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the “AA” batteries for the transmitter!
- Interference-free 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
- Vibrant trim scheme
- 3-channel control allows you to have complete control over climb, steering, and throttle
- Virtual Instructor™ technology helps to remove the complexity of RC flight by providing control assistance and countering the effects of wind and turbulence
- Durable, lightweight construction helps prevent damage in case of a crash
- Quiet and efficient power system
- Rechargeable 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery for generous flight times on a single charge
- Includes 4 “AA” batteries to power the charger/transmitter
Needed To Complete
Call us to reserve yours today: 513-248-4666
The E-flite UMX P3 Revolution biplane is a Mike McConville adaptation of the unique aircraft designed for Skip Stewart Airshows. An exclusive E-flite model for this size class, it delivers 3D maneuvering capability with the stability of AS3X technology.
The E-flite UMX P-47 BL model is a warbird designed with stand-out details on a lightweight foam airframe packed with a brushless outrunner motor and a 2S Li-Po ready power system that turns a realistic four-blade propeller.
The E-flite X-VERT VTOL (Vertical TakeOff and Landing) park flyer’s simple, tail-sitter design and SAFE technology make it easy for almost anyone to enjoy its amazing flight capabilities.
You can have this Bind-N-Fly Basic version flying in no time.
The classic ParkZone F4F Wildcat 1.0m parkflyer is back to deliver the legendary warbird as a great flying parkflyer that’s simple and durable with authentic detail, ample power and the outstanding performance of AS3X and SAFE Select technologies
The X-VERT park flyer’s simple, tail-sitter design and SAFE technology make it easy for almost anyone to enjoy its amazing VTOL (Vertical TakeOff and Landing) capabilities.
This Ready-To-Fly version includes everything you need in one box.