ARRMA – 1/8 2018 Talion 6S BLX Red/Black (ARAD88RL)
Fully equipped and ready to bash!
- Aggressively designed low-profile body.
- Low-profile dBoots Katar tires designed for ultimate bite.
- Newly designed multi-element high-downforce wing.
- New tire and wheel package is optimized for on-road speed runs as well as off-roading.
- Lower shock towers allow low and sleek body shell for superior aerodynamics.
- All-new shocks with 4 mm shafts complement the shock towers and boost durability.
- Shares the battery tray, battery box and adjustable body mounts from the OUTCAST 6S.
- New, larger radio box.
- New low-profile wing mount.
- Stronger front hubs.
- Stiffer servo mount.
- Stronger bulkheads.
- Stronger front and rear chassis braces.
- Two XT90 battery connectors.
**Newly Designed Features Include;**
Aggressive Low-Profile Body with Multi-Element High-Downforce Wing
Low-Profile Wing Mount
Low-Profile dBoots Katar Tires
Wheels Designed for On-Road Speed as well as Offroading
New Shocks with 4mm Shafts
Lower Shock Towers for Less Drag
Larger Radio Box
Shares Battery Tray, Battery Box and adlustable Body Mounts with
the Outcast 6S
Stronger Front and Rear Braces
Stiffer Servo Mount
ARRMA – 1/8 2018 Talion 6S BLX Red/Black Features
Chassis: 0.12″ (3mm) thick aluminum
Drive: Four wheel with front CVD, rear dogbone
Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 2-channel with SLT (Secure Link
Technology) for unbreakable link between transmitter and receiver
ADS15M waterproof metal gear steering servo with 208 oz/in
(15 kg/cm) torque, TE326 receiver
Motor and ESC: BLX185 Brushless Power System, 2050Kv brushless motor,
with etched aluminum finned motor can for efficient heat
dissipation, gold connectors
Pinion Gear: 13T mod1 installed on motor, 20T pinion gear included
for running on hard, flat surfaces, DO NOT use this gear offroad
or for start/stop driving as this will overheat the motor and or
Differentials: Gear type filled with silicone diff oil in the
following viscosities, front 10k, center 100k, rear 10kcSt
ESC: 150A waterproof ESC with XT90 battery connector, cooling fan,
bridge connector for use with single 4S or 6S packs
Shocks: Aluminum body, new shock cap protectors, 4mm diameter shafts
2000cSt viscosity silicone shock oil
Shock Towers: New low-profile 0.20″ (5mm) thick aluminum
Suspension: Pillow ball with anti-roll bar
Body: Newly designed low profile with multi-element high-downforce
Motor Mount: Aluminum
Battery Holder: Adjustable hook and loop straps
Tires: Low profile dBoots Katar with multi-surface tread pattern
for high-traction under all conditions, 2.24″ (57mm) wide,
5.75″ (146mm) diameter, foam inserts with excellent memory returns
Wheels: Nylon construction Turbo-Fan dish type, 17mm hex, black in
Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the
tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind
Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front
suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to
Warranty: Two year limited warranty beginning at date of purchase
ARRMA – 1/8 2018 Talion 6S BLX Red/Black Includes
RTR Talion 6S BLX Speed Truggy with 2.4GHz Radio, Brushless Motor,
13T Pinion Gear, ESC, two XT90 Battery Connectors, Rear Wing,
Painted Body, 50T Spur Gear, Instruction Manual
ARRMA – 1/8 2018 Talion 6S BLX Red/Black Requires
AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
LiPo Battery: Two 2-3S 5000mAh 35C minimum LiPo with XT90
connector, Duratrax 11.1V 5000mAh 35C batteries (DTXC1969)
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
LiPo charging sack, building & track equipment
ARRMA – 1/8 2018 Talion 6S BLX Red/Black Specifications
Length: 21.7″ (550mm)
Front Width: 16.46″ (418mm)
Rear Width: 16.34″ (415mm)
Height: 7.1″ (180mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.77″ (45mm)
Final Gear Ratio: 16.54
Wheelbase: 14.9″ (378mm)
Weight: 8.13lbs (3.68kg) without battery
Front Spring Rate: 138gf/mm
Rear Spring Rate: 96gf/mm
Maximum Battery Dimensions: 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76″ (158 x 48 x 70mm)
Length: 17.4″ (442mm)
Width: 7.83″ (199mm)
Height: 4.09″ (104mm)
The BLX185 ESC was set from factory to default to a LiPo battery
If any adjustments such as recalibration were made, check to see
that the battery mode has not been inadvertently set to NiMH mode.
Follow these steps to verify battery mode;
1. Raise the vehicle chassis so that the wheels are not touching
2. With the battery or batteries charged and connected to the
vehicle’s ESC leads, switch on the transmitter and then switch
on the vehicle. If a green LED flashes once the ESC is in LiPo
mode. If there is no LED flash on the ESC, and a pulsing noise
is made by the motor, the ESC is in NiMH mode. If you intend to
use LiPo batteries DO NOT operate ESC in NiMH mode, the
batteries may be damaged.
To switch ESC from NiMH mode to LiPo mode perform the following
1. Connect battery, switch on transmitter, press and hold set
button and turn on ESC. The red LED will flash.
2. Keep holding set button until green LED flashes. The number of
flashes represents the variable number of attributes being
3. To enter the battery mode programming function, release the set
button when one green LED flashes.
4. Press the set button to change battery mode between LiPo and
NiMH. One RED LED flash indicates ESC is set to LiPo mode.
5. To save setting, switch ESC off.
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express