BLADE 200 SR X BNF with SAFE Technology (BLH2080)
The Blade 200 SR X is the first heli to utilize SAFE technology system and an array of innovative heli features making it the perfect machine for transitioning pilots.
200 SR X RTF Features
- Engineered with SAFE technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
200 SR X RTF Overview
Advancing from a beginner heli to an intermediate flybarless heli has never been more seamless than with the 200 SR X. The Blade 200 SR X is the first fixed pitch hell to employ SAFE technology for an unparalleled flybarless heli experience. SAFE technology helps to facilitate the learning process with beginner, intermediate and experienced flight mode options. Each flight mode utilizes varying amounts of bank limiting and advanced stability characteristics to assist pilots. Additionally, SAFE technology enables a panic button that can automatically return the 200 SR X to steady flight with the push of a button. This durable heli arrangement is complimented by brushless main and tail motors that make the most of the included 800mAh 3S 30C LiPo flight battery and 3-Cell LiPo AC Powered balancing charger. Best of all, with the ready-to-fly package you get a Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz transmitter and everything you need to get flying in little to no time.
CONSIDER THE DXE TRANSMITTER FOR THIS BNF
The all-new Spektrum DXe transmitter delivers the 6-channel control you need with the industry-leading precision of DSMX 2.4GHz technology. When you’re ready to experiment with radio settings, just connect the DXe to your PC and adjust settings such as the expertly set Dual Rates and Exponential parameters to your liking.
200 SR X RTF Specs
Type: Fixed pitch flybarless electric helicopter
Main Rotor Diameter: 16.1 in (410mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 2.4 in (62mm)
Gross Weight: 8.82 oz (250 g)
Length: 14.8 in (375mm)
Motor Size: 3900Kv brushless
Rotor Blade Length: 185mm
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express