EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) (EMX-AC-1686)
EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) Features
- Run Cleanflight, Betaflight, or Baseflight
- Wire-to-Board micro connectors.
- Built-in gyro/accelerometer, magnetometer (Advanced Version also includes barometer and magnetometer)
- Blackbox ready with 2MB of storable data.
- Thin and ultra compact for clean/tight builds.
- Uses top quality electronic components and high precision SMT.
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3v / 72MHz.
- Fly in Manual Mode, Angle Mode, Horizon Mode, Head-Holding Mode, Head-free Mode, and Altitude-Hold Mode (Altitude-Hold Mode is available in Advanced version).
- Supports Quad-,Tri-,Hex, Octo-, various multirotors.
- Flexible RC Input: PPM, Non-Inverted SBUS, PWM.
- Flash to latest firmware through the Micro-USB (**NOTE: Please be sure to leave OSD switch OFF when using Micro-USB).
- GPS Hold / Return-To-Home Feature supported (GPS module needed)
EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) Overview
Skyline 32 Flight Controller + on board OSD to simplify your FPV build. No need for unreliable external OSD modules anymore. With a simple flick of a switch, the OSD can easily and quickly be turned ON or OFF. The OSD is integrated into the Flight Controller so setting up is simple.
Connect an fpv camera and Video Tx directly to the Skyline 32 + OSD board. With MW_OSD pre installed on the Skyline32+OSD, the pilot can change PID on the spot through OSD without having to connect to a computer. Simply use the transmitter’s stick commands and follow the OSD menu. Supports PPM signal via Channel 1 in RC_IN port (UART2), and supports SBUS signal via Channel 4 in RC_IN port (UART2).
EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) Specs
- Dimension: 35mm x 35 mm x 5 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
- Weight: 4.8g (W/O wires)
EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) Includes
1x SKYLINE32 +OSD (Advanced)
2x RC breakout cable
1x vBat cable
1x buzzer cable
2x UART cables
4x Nylon Standoffs and nuts
1x Header Pin Assortment (Straight and 90 Degree)
EMAX Skyline32+OSD Flight Controller (Advanced) Notes
SKYLINE32+OSD hardware is compatible with NAZE32 firmware, including cleanflight, baseflight. Below are the links to the source codes:
SKYLINE32+OSD is loaded with baseflight and Baseflight-Configurator GUI. This manual is a baseflight Setup Tuning Guide for SKYLINE32.
If you are using cleanflight firmware, please refer to the below link to download and install cleanflight Configurator:
With firmware and configuration based on “MultiWii” software, the processor used is not Atmel AVR, and can not be compiled via Arduino or other AVR tools.
Below is some information about STM32 development:
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
Hobby Express is your FPV (First Person View) Hobby Shop in Cincinnati