F-18F Super Hornet PNP, 70mm (FMM102P)
F-18F Super Hornet PNP, 70mm Features
- Screw-together construction—no glue required
- Six-channel control including flaps, electric retracts
- High-quality Predator 70A ESC and powerful 1850Kv inrunner motor
- Improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2
- CNC-machined shock-absorbing landing gear
- Nine digital metal-gear servos installed
- Factory installed ball link control linkages
- Functional rudders and nose-wheel steering
- Simulated armament and fuel tanks included
- Utilizes a 3300mAh 6S LiPo battery (sold separately)
- Convenient push-button canopy hatch release
- Custom decorate with the 4 different decal sets provided
F-18F Super Hornet PNP, 70mm Overview
The F/A-18F Super Hornet is a tandem-seat, carrier-capable, multirole fighter and attack aircraft based on the proven McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The Super Hornet first flew in 1995 and entered service with the United States Navy in 1999 as the replacement for the aging Grumman F-14 Tomcat.
The FMS 70mm F/A-18F Super Hornet PNP is a highly detailed EDF replica with stunning detail. Based on the popular FMS 64mm F/A-18 Hornet, this 70mm Super Hornet version features rich details from tip to tail and the kind of crisp lines only larger models can offer. Electric retracts and flaps are already installed, plus there’s the option of flying with our without the simulated missiles and fuel tank. Incorporating many advanced construction and optimized assembly features such as screw-mounted components, plug-in wings and pre-installed ball links, this Super Hornet is a quick build. A unique combination of basic materials makes this airplane fantastic. EPO foam construction ensures durability while environmentally friendly water-based paint provides an outstanding finish. Other high-end features include CNC-machined shock-absorbing landing gear and a button-type canopy hatch. Four decal sets are included so that you can make a presence at the flight line that’s distinctive.
The installed power system features a new and improved 70mm 12-blade V2 impeller turned by an 1850Kv brushless inrunner motor. When coupled with your 6S battery, the result is outstanding performance and a convincing turbine engine sound. Whether you’re a fan of the U.S. Navy frontline fighter, or want a loaded scale jet that’s powerful yet practical, get hooked up with the FMS 70mm F/A-18F Super Hornet and launch into the sky.
F-18F Super Hornet PNP, 70mm Specifications
Needed to complete?
- 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 6S 3300mAh 35C LiPo Battery
- Suitable Charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) F/A-18F Super Hornet 70mm EDF Jet PNP
- (1) User Manual
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express