Nano QX 3D RTF (BLH7100)
Nano QX 3D RTF Features
- Fully-assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes it easy to enjoy RC flight and aerobatics
- Flip 180–360° in any direction at the press of a button
- Fly inverted without having to learn complex control input
- Colorful LEDs and high-contrast body help maintain orientation
- Tough yet lightweight composite airframe with durable blade guards
- Reversible coreless motors deliver positive and negative thrust
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- E-flite® 200mAh 1S 3.7V 30C Li-Po flight battery included
- Compact USB Li-Po flight battery charger included
- Multi-function 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX technology included
Nano QX 3D RTF Overview
The ultra micro Blade Nano QX 3D quadcopter breaks the barriers of maneuverability by making high-speed flips, hair-pin turns and inverted flight simple to perform. Intuitive SAFE technology delivers smooth flight, self-leveling and multiple flight modes. Clever design and reverse motor technology allows the Nano QX 3D to be strong and light, so there’s almost no penalty for error if you practice aerobatics over plush carpet or soft grass—you’ll have a blast!
Aerobatics Made Easy
SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system. This intuitive technology allows the Nano QX 3D to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Regardless of pilot skill level, there’s a flight mode available to suit the way you want to fly instantly.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-leveling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks. You can also flip 360° in any direction at the press of a button.
Evolve your flight routine at the press of a button with the ability to flip 180-degrees from upright to inverted and back again with ease. The flight controls stay the same, regardless of orientation. Self-leveling and flight envelope limits are maintained.
3D Agility Mode
A true 3D flying experience that offers full-range maneuverability with no self-leveling assistance. When flying upright in this mode, 0–50% throttle is negative thrust and 51–100% is positive thrust.
Nano QX 3D RTF Specs
Gross Weight: 1 oz (27g)
Length: 130mm (5.12 in)
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Need more information? Call us at (513) 248-4666 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to help you make the right choice.
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express
Learn more about our Drones for the Holidays