Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter Orange Kit (SG721)
SG721 – SAB GOBLIN 700 SPEED ORANGE/BLUE (With main and tail blades)
Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter Features
- New head with 2-piece blade grip preserves grips in the event of a crash. New, stronger main linkage
- Wrap around canopy design to minimize drag.
- Landing gear with minimum frontal section for increased speed.
- Metal main gear, 19 mm GT3 motor belts, double one-way bearing.
- Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter
- Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter Specs
Main rotor diameter: 1626 mm
- Motor mount with cooling fin (Part # H0316) standard with kit.
- Aluminum tail case for increased stiffness.
- Optimized speed controller mounting position for minimum wire length.
- New dampened tail rotor system, slop free, very durable
Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter Specs
- Main blades: 720 mm
- Main blades optimized to be extremely stable at high speeds
- Tail rotor diameter: 283 mm
- Tail blades: 104 mm rounded trip optimized for high speed
- Weight including all electronics excluding batteries: 4010 g
- Ratio 11.9 / 8.5 :1 (22T pulley included in kit for 9.8:1 ratio)
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40 mm
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40 mm
- Typical Speed controller: Kontronik Kosmik 160/200, YGE 160-320
- Typical Motor: Pyro 800-850, Scorpion 4535/40 – Max. 65 mm diameter x 80 mm height
- Battery compartment: 75 x 58 x 350mm
Sab Goblin 700 Speed Flybarless Electric Helicopter Kit Includes:
- 22T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available)
- 2 battery tray
- 720 mm main Speed blades
- 104 mm rounded tip tail blades
Need more information about this product?
Call us at (513) 248-4666 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we are here to help you make the right choice.
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express