Spektrum AR6310 DSMX Nanolite 6Ch Rx, Air (SPMAR6310)
Spektrum AR6310 DSMX Nanoliter 6Ch Rx, Air Features
- Micro receiver is perfect for 180- to 300-sized models
- 6 channels with DSMX technology signal security in a 2-gram package
- JST-ZHR servo connectors that are compatible with the Spektrum programmable DSP60J Digital Super Sub-Micro Servo (SPMDSP60J), the 2.5-gram A2010 Ultra Micro Servo and the 4.3-gram A2020 Nanoliter Servo
Spektrum AR6310 DSMX Nanolite 6Ch Rx, Air Overview
When it comes to lightweight 3D foamies, micro helis and indoor slow flyers, every ounce you can eliminate means better performance and longer flight times. Weighing in at a scant 2 grams, the Spektrum AR6310 model is the perfect receiver for these types of applications. Not simply because it’s so small, but because it gives you the superior response and interference protection with Spektrum DSMX technology.
Its JST connectors are compatible with the Spektrum programmable DSP60J Digital Super Sub-Micro Servo (SPMDSP60J), the 2.5-gram A2010 Ultra Micro Servo and the 4.3-gram A2020 Nanolite Servo.
Spektrum AR6310 DSMX Nanolite 6Ch Rx, Air Specs
Type: Park flyer range aircraft receiver
# of Channels: 6
Length: 1.12 in (28.6mm)
Width: 0.72 in (18.4mm)
Height: 0.28 in (7.1mm)
Weight: 0.07 oz (2.0 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5–9.6V
Antenna Length: 31mm
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express