UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF by E-Flite with AS3X Technology (EFLU1180)
UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF Features
- AS3X System for smooth handling and precise control, even in moderate winds
- Includes a top-mounted, ultra micro-size sailplane tow hook
- Perfect for aerotowing—the tow hook-equipped UMX Carbon Cub SS makes an ideal tug for the UMX ASK-21 (EFLU1280)
- Converts to a floatplane quickly with optional E-flite® float set (EFLUA1190)
- Full 5-channel control with flaps to enjoy slower flight and shorter takeoffs and landings
- Navigation wing lights and landing light installed
- 6-channel DSMX ultra micro AS3X/Rx/BL ESC unit with Spektrum technology
- High-output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- E-flite 180mAh 2S Li-Po battery and balance charger
- Five performance ultra micro long-throw servos
- Officially licensed
UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF Overview
The E-flite UMX Carbon Cub SS is a feature-rich scale BNF model that offers an escape-from-the-ordinary performance. Like the full-size Cub Crafters marvel, it’s an immortal classic made more versatile than ever thanks to its high-output brushless power system and fully-functional flaps. Simply a joy to fly, you’ll be able to leap from tight spots and cruise the landscape with confidence.
Large credit for its gentle manners go to the onboard AS3X System that makes handling super smooth, even in moderate wind. Unlike anything offered in its class, you’ll discover agility that’s rock solid—especially when diving in on that postage stamp called a runway.
The UMX Carbon Cub SS is ready in just a few minutes. Just charge the included Li-Po battery and bind to your own full-range DSM2/DSMX 4-channel transmitter, such as the Spektrum DX4e model.
Go for a total bush-flying adventure and swap the stock landing gear for the optional E-flite custom float set (EFLUA1190), or expand your RC horizons with a friend and employ the top-mounted UMX sailplane tow hook.
UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF Specs
Wingspan: 24.0 in (610mm)
Overall Length: 15.7 in (398mm)
Wing Area: 83.5 sq in (540 sq cm)
Flying Weight: 3.17 oz (90 g)
Motor Size: 180-size, 2500Kv brushless outrunner
CG (center of gravity): 27mm back from the leading edge of wing
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 180mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Charger: 2S DC Li-Po balancing charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No