Drones are great to use for: dirty, dangerous, difficult, and dull missions.
The Drones are coming, the Drones are coming. Check out the 60 Minutes videos revolving around the current and future use of drones. Drones like the Blade 350QX and the Phantom 2 Vision (Available through Cincinnati’s Hobby Express).
Cincinnati’s Hobby Express now carries DJI: DJI F550 FLAME WHEEL ARF KIT (DJI-FW550)
NEED MORE DETAIL?
Check out the full article CLICK HERE
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Email us: email@example.com
E-fest 2014 Highlights:
200 QX BL BNF with SAFE™ Technology by BLADE (BLH7780)
NOW AVAILABLE HERE: (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
The Blade 200 QX is going to bring the “FUN”!
200 QX Key Features
- SAFE™ technology equipped
- Three flight modes
- High performance brushless motors
- Internal LED illumination for easy orientation and night flying
- Optional camera available separately
200 SR X RTF with SAFE™ Technology by BLADE (BLH2000)
200 SR X RTF NOW AVAILABLE HERE: (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
200 SR X BNF NOW AVAILABLE HERE: (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
The 200 SR X is the first fixed pitch heli to incorporate SAFE technology.
200 SR X Key Features
- Engineered with SAFE™ technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6-channel transmitter with four “AA” batteries included
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
Learn more about Safe Technology?
Need more detail?
Lights, Camera, Heli!
Coming Soon: 180 QX HD
We are taking pre-orders now and expect delivery Mid November to early December.
- Exclusive SAFE™ technology
- E-flite® EFC™-720 camera with transmitter functionality
- Includes 2GB micro SD card for use with EFC-720 camera
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- Includes one full set of replacement blades
The Blade® 180 QX combines the latest in quadcopter innovations with HD video and image capture capabilities. Utilizing SAFE™ technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite® EFC™-720 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on the included RTF model transmitter. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in Heli excitement.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-720 flight camera and a 2GB micro SD card included, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality is pre-programmed on the included 5-channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X® stability system.
|Main Rotor Diameter:||14.0 in (355mm)|
|Gross Weight:||3.35 oz (95 g)|
|Length:||11.5 in (292mm)|
|Motor Size:||(4) 8.5mm brushed|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
|Is Assembly Required:||Yes|
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you’re ready to fly!
If you are a FPV fan we hope you like this video. The first flight of the Oculus Rift FPV system!
You can find out more information here on the Oculus:
Don’t forget to check out the Blade 350 QX that will be released in the fall.
Call us today for details and to pre-order (Hobby Express 513-248-4666). You can be one of the first to fly the 350QX.
Have you ever wanted to learn to fly before you before you buy? Come in and take a test flight on our simulator.
If you are lucky there may be someone from one of the local Radio Control Clubs to help you fly.
After you get the hang of the simulator it is time to step up to one of the (RTF) Ready-To-Fly planes with SAFE Technology.