Axial – 1/10 SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD Electric (AX90057)(AXID9057)
Over the past decade, Axial has been synonymous with crawlers and the scale trail community for creating vehicles that inspires endless adventure and creative freedom. Something interesting started to evolve and a trend began to appear, 4WD straight axle Monster Jam Trucks.
What better to build upon that trend than to offer one of the most striking trucks within Monster Jam, MAX-D. Since 2003, MAX-D has won 11 Monster Jam World Finals championships and brought crowds to their feet with daredevil maneuvers and non-stop excitement.
Amongst a lineup of Monster Jam Trucks, the low slung futuristic SUV body with yellow, red and silver paint scheme combined with chrome spikes is an instant grabber. Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck.
Very similar to modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance.
Axial – 1/10 SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD Electric Features
- Chassis: SMT10 tube frame with many pivot points for suspension tuning, easy battery access at rear, adjustable battery tray accommodates most standard 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
- Drive: Four wheel straight axle with Wild Boar HD driveshafts, larger diameter crosspin for added strength, new center splined slider with added material to reduce flex and fatigue, heavy duty front C-hubs
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 with user programmable 3rd channel, steering rate adjustment, 70/30 throttle setting, and 3-channel TR325 receiver, Tactic TSX45 metal gear steering servo with 151oz-in torque & dual ball bearings
- ESC: Axial AE-5 waterproof, drag brake, star plug, ESC switches between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper
- Motor: Axial brush equipped 27 turn Transmission: AX10, updated dual pad slipper system with 32P gearing new slipper design uses a pad on each side of spur gear for added surface area, three gear layout, metal motor plate, 56T Spur/11T Pinion RTR gearing for 3S LiPo operation includes 16T Pinion for 2S LiPo operation
- Wheels: 2.2″ (56mm) diameter nylon construction, 12mm hex Tires: 2.2″ BKT purpose built to handle the rigors of Monster Jam Truck Racing
- Shocks: Oil-filled aluminum body, multiple mounting positions
- Body: .040″ (1mm) thick polycarbonate Max-D replica, scale interior,
detailed chrome character face, chrome fender flares with spikes, white helmet set and optional “snap in” chrome spikes.
- Steering: Heavy duty tie rod, drag link, and simulated scale hydraulic ram steering link
- Rear Suspension: Trailing arm 4-link, high-strength composite AR60 OCP axle, axle tubes reinforced with boxed-in axle truss, off- center pumpkin design, updated steering knuckles for dual shear, also eliminates secondary bolt plate, updated diff cover and servo mount, rear sway-bar
- Warranty: Axial warrants this kit to be free from defects in
materials and workmanship when new. This warranty does not cover
damages due to normal wear and tear, user’s failure to perform
routine mantenance, user error of assembly or installation, user
modifications, addition of aftermarket parts or option parts.
Ten day limited warranty from date of purchase on electronics.
Axial – 1/10 SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD Electric (AX90057)Includes
- Max-D Monster Jam Truck with Radio
- Steering Servo
- Body and Instruction Manual
Axial – 1/10 SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD Electric (AX90057) What else is needed?
- Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo pack or NiMH pack
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Charging Bag if using LiPo battery
- Track equipment
Axial – 1/10 SMT10 MAX-D Monster Jam Truck 4WD Electric (AX90057) Specs
Length: 19″ (483mm)
Width: 13.2″ (335mm)
Height: 10.75″ (273mm)
Wheelbase: 13.9″ (353mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.9″ (74mm)
Weight: 7.11lbs (3.22kg) estimated with electronics
Need more information about this product? We are here to help.
- Stop by Cincinnati’s Hobby Shop, Hobby Express (Click HERE for directions)
- Call us: 513-248-4666
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/hobbyohio
We are Cincinnati’s Premier Hobby Shop – Hobby Express